Eco~tech Systems’ quality policy is to achieve sustained growth by providing quality services which satisfy the needs and expectation of our customers.
This level of quality is achieved through operating procedures which reflect the company’s competence to existing and potential new clients and the Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008, covering the construction of Civil Engineering and Building Works and associated business processes.
Our objectives are:
• To maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation
• To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements
• To endeavour to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided
• To seek feedback to promote continuous improvement
• To promote best practice and embrace innovations and developments in construction We are committed to using and continually improving our processes and procedures to achieve our Quality objectives by providing training, personal development and effective communication.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.