A totally unique "End to End" guaranteed solution
Our comprehensive range of services ensures each project is fully managed from the initial feasibility studies through to the supply and installation of full-scale plants, including consultancy, design, project management, engineering installation and commissioning, training and on-going operations, and maintenance (if required).
As a key part in Eco~tech Systems’ ethical practices we believe in an honest and direct approach to consultation. Clients can utilise our comprehensive consultation package to obtain the desired level of detail for best and most practicable solutions.
Design & Engineering
We will ensure that each customer’s requirements are comprehensively assessed with swift recommendations provided. All advice is not only based on the specific requirements but on the robust and sustainable use of the available technology. For industrial and commercial effluent processing for which the research has yet to be verified, we can advise and instigate laboratory or pilot schemes to ensure results are guaranteed.
Eco~tech Systems has significant practical experience of project management, ranging from the domestic to the industrial sectors of the UK market and abroad. We pride ourselves in ensuring that clients remain confident that projects are delivered on time and within budget. Communication is key and an integral function of all our projects.
With extensive experience of commissioning new plants as well as bringing old facilities back into operation after works have been completed, Eco~tech Systems can complete commissioning activities in the most demanding of environments and timescales.
Operations & Maintenance
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and can offer clients a comprehensive suite of O&M services, with a focus on compliance, maximising process efficiency and carefully managing costs. We can offer full 24-hr coverage should it be required and can introduce new technologies to existing facilities to drive down operational expenditure, extend the asset life and reduce business risk.
We have both ISO 9001:14001 accreditations. Quality is vitally important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and often exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
It is our pledge to provide exceptional service to our customers by:
- Understanding our customers’ requirements come first
- Delivering a smiling, helpful, positive, professional outlook and attitude
- Listening to our customers carefully and ensuring we understand their needs
- Returning phone calls within one business day
- Providing knowledgeable answers, and resolving issues promptly and accurately
- Keeping customers informed about their query / project
- Thanking and acknowledging our customers
- Continually exceeding customer expectations
- Soliciting customer feedback to improve our services