We pride ourselves on the right processes and the right team from start to finish.
Our comprehensive range of skills and services ensures each project is fully managed from the initial feasibility studies through to the supply and installation of full-scale plants. What sets us apart is that we offer a truly "bespoke" solution for any site.
Tristan, Managing Director of Eco~tech, visits every new project to assess the best solution tailored to the site. Work is conducted with clear focus, communication and collaboration between his professional team and you as our client.
Our service includes design, project management, installation, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of sewage treatment systems. These include:
- Package Treatment Plants
- Constructed Wetlands / Reedbeds
- Passive Treatment Systems such as Eco-Flo Units - hybrid treatment systems that can combine conventional treatment systems with environmentally friendly "greener" options
Our team of highly qualified scientists, engineers, site managers, machine operators and fitters have extended practical, hands-on experience working on domestic / commercial sewage and industrial wastewater treatment plants.
A totally unique "End to End" guaranteed solution.
Our services.Our comprehensive range of services ensures each project is fully managed from the initial feasibility studies through to the supply, installation and ongoing maintenance of full-scale plants.
Clients utilise our comprehensive consultation package to obtain the best and most practicable solutions for their needs.
Our expert design advice is based on specific requirements and scope, and on the robust and sustainable use of best available technology.
Eco~tech Systems collaborates to deliver projects on time and within budget and to the highest standard of project management.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent post-installation service and can offer clients a comprehensive suite of O&M services.
Operations and Maintenance
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and can offer clients a comprehensive suite of O&M services, with a focus on compliance, maximising process efficiency and carefully managing costs. We can offer full 24-hr coverage should it be required and can introduce new technologies to existing facilities to drive down operational expenditure, extend the asset life and reduce business risk.
OUR SERVICE PLEDGE
It is our pledge to provide exceptional service to our customers by:
- Understanding our customers’ requirements comes first.
- Delivering a smiling, helpful, positive, professional outlook and attitude
- Listening to our customers carefully and ensuring we understand their needs
- Returning phone calls within one business day
- Providing knowledgeable answers, and resolving issues promptly and accurately
- Keeping customers informed about their query / project
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. We have the following systems and procedures in place :
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.